sobota, 19 lipca 2014

How I captured Lagiacrus.

How I captured The Lord of The Seas.

After that urgent quest with Lagiacrus, I decided to make that quest with capturing Lagi. But, I wasn't go there withour any prepairing!



I looked at the reward. There was 5400 or something for capture the mighty Lagi.

"It may be some harder sh*t"

So I started to making new armor. I choosed a Barroth set.
It has quite good defence and some cool skills.

I have to kill Barroth for three times. To get 4 Barroth Ridges and for 1 Barroth Tail.

It wasn't hard to get. Barroth is easy. ( heuhehue)

I spend some time in Flooded Forest, gathering bugs and ores. I've been also in Moga Woods and I got some Resource points.

Finally, after two hours of collecting money and items, I bought Barroth Armor. I upgraded it some and I went for capture that Lagiacrus!

The quest was in Flooded Forest,

"Sh*t"

I can saw nothing in the F.Forest's waters. Too many seaweeds man.

The fight started. I did lots of damage to him. After some 15 minutes, he's been so wounded. Almost everything was breaked. I was only waiting for his limping.

I want to bring him out of the water, because it was really difficult to fight underwater, but :

"WHEN THE F*CK WILL HE LIMPING?!"

I was frustrated. I've attacking him over and over, but he didn't limping.

He was stunning me so much. My healing items were slowly disappearing. I have only two Whetstones, Shock trap, 2 Tranq bombs and 3 Potions.

Then, LAGI IS F*CKING LIMPING! OH MY GOD!

The end was boring, just go and capture. (except that I WAS SO F*CKING HAPPY!)

Hope you enjoyed reading and see you tomorrow!




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz